Valued employees serve clients best!
Benefits of working with us
• competitive wages ($17.47 to $20.34 for community support workers)
• paid medical, dental, extended health, retirement savings, disability and life insurance (permanent positions 20+ hrs/wk)
• paid vacation (3 weeks to start), 11 statutory holidays, and sick time
• support for professional development
• flexible hours of work (depending on the position)
• quickly progress from casual to full-time
• recognition of previous experience for returning employees
Applications for casual Community Support Workers are accepted at any time, and kept on file for a period of three months. Please print out and then fill out the application form (the online application form does not work for all browsers). Applications may be dropped off at the Clements Centre Society, 5856 Clements Street, Duncan, BC or faxed to 250-746-1636, for more information call 250-746-4135 Ext. 228.
Clements Centre Society has a wide variety of volunteer positions available either direct support for individuals or small groups, or behind the scenes support to enhance our programs and services. Because we offer both residential and daytime services, volunteering with Clements Centre can fit into any schedule!
For more information on volunteering, or to apply for a volunteer position,
e-mail us at
Please include your name and phone number, along with a few words to describe your interests, talents and how you see yourself sharing those.
All volunteers are required to submit a satisfactory Criminal Record Search, tuberculosis test, and signed Confidentiality Agreement prior to accepting a volunteer position. All volunteers will receive an orientation to agency programs and services. Volunteers should be comfortable spending time with children and adults who have developmental disabilities.